- First Name
- Last Name
- United Kingdom
- Website URL
- Royal history, women's history, French Revolution, Marie Antoinette, Versailles, Marie de Guise, Margaret Tudor, Henrietta Anne of England, Louis XVI, Empress Alexandra, Romanov family, Queen Victoria, Henrietta Maria, female victims of the guillotine, Mary Queen of Scots, fashion history, Princess Diana, royal family.
- Media Contact
- Additional Contact Information
- other credentials
- About Me
I have a degree in History of Art from the University of Nottingham and have been writing ever since. My most recent biographies have been published by Pen and Sword and I am currently working on books about the Suffragette movement in Bath, Empress Alexandra and Henrietta Maria for them. I also regularly write articles for All About History magazine and associated publications.
- Recent Publications
Scourge of Henry VIII: The Life of Marie de Guise, Pen and Sword Books, 2016
The Life of Henrietta Anne: Daughter of Charles I, Pen and Sword Books, 2017
Margaret Tudor: The Life of Henry VIII’s Sister, Pen and Sword Books, 2018
- Media Coverage
- All About History, All About Royals, Majesty.
- Country Focus
- Great Britain and France
- Expertise by Geography
- Russia, United Kingdom, Western Europe
- Expertise by Chronology
- 2, 3, 4, 5
- Expertise by Topic
- Rebellion & Revolution, Women, Art