- First Name
- Last Name
- Graduate Institute, Geneva
- Website URL
- economic history, financial history, monetary history, central banking, international currencies, foreign exchange reserves, colonial history, British history
- Media Contact
- Additional Contact Information
- About Me
I am a postdoctoral fellow from the Swiss National Science Foundation, based in Oxford University for the year 2021. I hold a PhD in Economics and History from the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva.
My research interests are 19th and 20th century financial history, monetary economics and banking. My current projects focus on measuring the rise and fall of international reserve currencies under the Bretton Woods era, especially the decline of sterling, and analyzing central banks’ monetary policies through the case of the French central bank in the late 19th century.
- Recent Publications
Please see my attached webpage.
- Media Coverage
- Country Focus
- UK, France and Western Europe
- Expertise by Geography
- France, United Kingdom, Western Europe
- Expertise by Chronology
- 19th century, 20th century
- Expertise by Topic
- Capitalism, Economic History