- First Name
- Last Name
- Le Get
- Independent scholar
- Website URL
- tuberculosis, sanatoria, environmental history, environmentalism, civic planning
- Additional Contact Information
- About Me
- Recent Publications
- Rebecca Le Get. 2021. “Therapeutic labour and the sanatorium farm at Greenvale (1912–1918).” Provenance: The Journal of Public Record Office Victoria. 19. ISSN 1832-2522.
- Rebecca Le Get. 2019. “A home among the gum trees: the Victorian Sanatorium for consumptives, Echuca and Mount Macedon.” Landscape Research 44(2): 186-199.
- Rebecca Le Get. 2018. “Tuberculosis in Echuca, and the Therapeutic Migration to Southeastern Australia (1889–1908).” Arcadia. 29.
- A Healing Hillock, or a True “Magic Mountain”? Environmental History Now!
- When suburban in-fill created a real nightmare. Environmental History Now!
- Isolation, collapsing lungs, and spitting bans: three ways we used to treat TB, and still might. The Conversation.
- Media Coverage
- Country Focus
- Expertise by Geography
- Expertise by Chronology
- 5, 8
- Expertise by Topic
- Environment, Government, Medicine