- First Name
- Last Name
- Breviglieri Oliveira
- Universidade de São Paulo/ University of Lisbon
- Website URL
- Late Medieval English history, politics, culture and literature, theatre history, Shakespeare English Kings, mentalities and memory, Arthurian history and literature, King Richard III, Northern History, Families in the Middle Ages
- Media Contact
- Additional Contact Information
- Regularly available for contact and content.
- other credentials
- About Me
I’m a historian from Brazil studying Late Medieval English history. I hold a Master’s degree in Social History by the University of São Paulo and a graduate course in Middle Ages Studies at the University of Lisbon. I’m currently pursuing a PhD in Medieval History at the University of Lisbon.
My main focus of study is the late 15th century in England, queenship & kingship, social & political history, local history in the Middle Ages and memory.
I’m affiliated to the Universidade de São Paulo as a founding member of LABORA, the Research Laboratory for Studies in Medieval Culture and Thought. I’m also a member of the interdisciplinary study group of the British Isles, Insulæ and its subgroup, Arturus Insularum, dedicated to the study of the Arthurian Literature.
- Recent Publications
- Media Coverage
- Country Focus
- England, the United Kingdom
- Expertise by Geography
- British Isles, England, United Kingdom
- Expertise by Chronology
- 1, 6
- Expertise by Topic
- Family, Gender, Government, Law, Literary History, Local & Regional, Politics, Public History, Rebellion & Revolution, Women