- First Name
- Last Name
- United States
- NY New York
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice, CUNY
- Website URL
- Italy, Britain, women's history, nineteenth century, transnational networks, nationalism, anti-Catholicism
- No Media Contact
- Additional Contact Information
- About Me
- Recent Publications
Revolutionary Domesticity: Victorian Feminism & the Italian Risorgimento, 1850-1890 forthcoming in Palgrave Macmillan’s Italian and Italian American Studies Series.
“Transnational Women & Philanthropic Networks in Italian Unification and State-Building,” in Women, Social Change and Activism: Then and Now. Edited by Dawn Hutchinson and Lori Underwood. Lanham, Maryland: Lexington Press, 2019.
“Revolutionary Domesticity: The Feminist Strategies of Anglo-Italian Mazzinian Nationalists,” The Journal of Women’s History, Volume 32, Issue 3 (Fall 2020).
- Media Coverage
- Country Focus
- Italy, United Kingdom
- Expertise by Geography
- British Isles, Mediterranean, Western Europe
- Expertise by Chronology
- 19th century
- Expertise by Topic
- Emancipation, Gender, Literary History, Politics, Religion, Sexuality, Women