- First Name
- Last Name
- United States
- NY New York
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice, CUNY
- Website URL
- Italy, Britain, women's history, nineteenth century, transnational networks, nationalism, anti-Catholicism
- No Media Contact
- Additional Contact Information
- About Me
- Recent Publications
Revolutionary Domesticity in the Italian Risorgimento: Transnational Victorian Feminism, 1850-1890. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, July 2021.
“Amazons and Fallen Women: Transgressive Female Behaviour and Post-Unification Dreams in the Novels of Giuseppe Garibaldi,” Modern Italy, Volume 26, Issue 1 (February 2021): 13-27.
“Revolutionary Domesticity: The Feminist Strategies of Anglo-Italian Mazzinian Nationalists,” The Journal of Women’s History, Volume 32, Issue 3 (Fall 2020): 14-37.
“‘Romances of No-Popery: Transnational Anti-Catholicism in Giuseppe Garibaldi’s The Rule of the Monk & Benjamin Disraeli’s Lothair” The Catholic Historical Review, Vol. 106, No. 3 (Summer 2020): 399-420.
- Media Coverage
- Country Focus
- Italy, United Kingdom
- Expertise by Geography
- British Isles, Mediterranean, Western Europe
- Expertise by Chronology
- 19th century
- Expertise by Topic
- Emancipation, Gender, Literary History, Politics, Religion, Sexuality, Women