- First Name
- Last Name
- United Kingdom
- University College London
- Website URL
- Issue formation, modern conservatism conservative think tanks, Second Amendment politics, coalition, interest group networks, values in politics, political theory (descriptive/positive)
- Media Contact
- Additional Contact Information
- About Me
I am a political scientist and political studies scholar, specialising in interest group behaviour, Supreme Court politics, Second Amendment politics and modern conservatism from 1980 to the present. I research and teach at University College London at the Institute of the Americas and BASc. I was a Visiting Assistant in Research at Yale University in 2018.
My latest work includes a journal article on advocacy at the US Supreme Court, and a non-fiction mainstream book proposal on the gun policy debate in the USA.
I am available for interviews and to provide expertise to media and other projects. Please get in touch with me via email for my personal number.
- Recent Publications
- Media Coverage
- I have given interviews for television about Brexit and the US, and for radio.
- Country Focus
- United States, comparative political science on US, Europe/EU and Latin America; political theory research
- Expertise by Geography
- France, Germany, Ireland, Latin America, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States, Western Europe
- Expertise by Chronology
- 8, 9
- Expertise by Topic