- First Name
- Last Name
- United Kingdom
- SOAS University of London
- Website URL
- nationalism, nation making, transnational solidarity, decolonisation, pan-Arabism, Afro-Asianism, revolution, cultural resistance
- Media Contact
- Additional Contact Information
- About Me
- Recent Publications
Abou-El-Fadl, Reem (2019) Foreign Policy as Nation Making: Turkey and Egypt in the Cold War. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Abou-El-Fadl, Reem (2019) ‘Building Egypt’s Afro-Asian Hub: Infrastructures of Solidarity and the 1957 Cairo Conference’. Journal of World History, (30) 1-2, pp 157-192.
Abou-El-Fadl, Reem and James, Leslie and Leow, Rachel and Lewis, Su Lin and McCann, Gerard and Stolte, Carolien (2018) ‘Manifesto: Networks of Decolonization in Asia and Africa’. Radical History Review, (131), pp 176-182.
- Media Coverage
- Country Focus
- Expertise by Geography
- Middle East
- Expertise by Chronology
- Modern, 20th century, 21st century
- Expertise by Topic
- Colonialism, Diplomacy, Politics, Rebellion & Revolution