- First Name
- Last Name
- United States
- WA Washington
- Gallant Editorial Services, Master's in History, Academic Editor
- Website URL
- Celtic history, Roman Britain, medieval history, early America, early 20th-century, history of education, academic editing
- Media Contact
- Additional Contact Information
- other credentials
- About Me
I am a historian and editor with an independent copy-editing business and provide academic editing in the area of history. My editing focus is on history books, dissertations, articles, biographies, and memoirs.
I have more than 30 years of experience as an editor and have a B.A. in History (with a focus on Medieval Europe), post-baccalaureate work in Journalism and Philosophy, and an M.A. in Early Celtic Studies with a focus on Roman Britain and Medieval Europe. I have also studied early American history and early 20th-century history and have experience editing legal documents.
I am deeply familiar with the Chicago Manual of Style, APA, Oxford Style Manual, Bluebook, and other style manuals.
- Recent Publications
- Media Coverage
- Country Focus
- Expertise by Geography
- British Isles, England, North America, United Kingdom, United States
- Expertise by Chronology
- Ancient, Medieval, 18th century, 20th century
- Expertise by Topic