- First Name
- Last Name
- United States
- New York University
- Website URL
- International Development, Cold War, Gender, Migration, U.S.-Latin American Relations, New York City
- Media Contact
- Additional Contact Information
- other credentials
- About Me
I am a PhD candidate at NYU My research focuses on the gender and family relations shaping U.S. development projects in Nicaragua during the Cold War. My work also addresses the influence of U.S. foreign and domestic policy on migration.
- Recent Publications
“The Pathology of Zero Tolerance: Trump administration and its treatment of immigrants,” Public Seminar, June 22, 2018.
“‘They’re Not Sending Their Best,’ The problem with the merit narrative in U.S. immigration,” Public Seminar, January 22, 2018.
Co-creator and contributor, “Sanctuary Syllabus,” Public Books, December 5, 2017.
- Media Coverage
- Country Focus
- Expertise by Geography
- Central America, United States
- Expertise by Chronology
- 20th century, 21st century
- Expertise by Topic
- Family, Gender, Government, Human Rights, Migration & Immigration