- First Name
- Last Name
- University of Sydney
- Website URL
- Shipwrecks, Maritime Archaeology, Underwater Cultural Heritage, Maritime China, Maritime South East Asia, Maritime Silk Road
- Media Contact
- Additional Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: + 61 (0) 497 083 833 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahwardau/
- other credentials
- About Me
Sarah Ward is a professional Maritime Archaeologist and Cultural Heritage Consultant A Nautical Archaeology Society Senior Tutor, she has 16-years’ experience in the cultural heritage sector, focused primarily on underwater cultural heritage, impact assessment, heritage interpretation and capacity building through outreach, education and stakeholder engagement. A 2017-18 Telstra Women’s Awards nominee, Sarah has managed maritime archaeological projects from the Bronze Age to the Modern in over 30 countries and across a range of sectors including: energy, resources, transport infrastructure, urban renewal, international development, government, not-for-profit, museums and cultural institutions.
- Recent Publications
Ove 200+ consulting reports, the majority of which are in confident. Details upon request.
- Media Coverage
- Yes, significant documentary, tv and radio interview, print interview and publications.
- Country Focus
- Asia Pacific
- Expertise by Geography
- Australia, Asia, British Isles, China
- Expertise by Chronology
- Medieval, Pre-17th century, 17th century, 18th century, 19th century, Early Modern
- Expertise by Topic
- Colonialism, Environment, Indigenous Peoples, Law, Local & Regional, Material Culture, Science