- First Name
- Last Name
- United Kingdom
- Military & Aviation History , Air Transport Auxiliary , WRAF, WAAF, RAF
- Website URL
- Aviation History, RAF, WRAF, WAAF, WW2, WW1, Air Transport Auxiliary, Female Aviators, WAAC, FANY, British Aviation History
- Media Contact
- Additional Contact Information
- other credentials
- About Me
Royal Air Force Veteran (16) years regular service. Operational Tours of Kosovo and Afghanistan.
Territorial Army (3) years part time service whilst studying for BA(Hons) History & Politics.
Currently undertaking a Masters in Military History.
Writing papers on Women in Aviation and changing roles within the RAF since 1916.
- Recent Publications
- Media Coverage
- Country Focus
- Expertise by Geography
- Australia, British Isles, Germany, Mediterranean, United Kingdom, Western Europe
- Expertise by Chronology
- Modern, 20th century, 21st century
- Expertise by Topic
- Military, Women, World War I, World War II