1. Corinna Wagner, Transparent Bodies: Art and Anatomy
2. Corinna Wagner and Joanne Parker, eds. The Oxford Handbook
to Victorian Medievalism, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2018
3. Corinna Wagner and Andy Brown, eds. A Body of Work: An Anthology of Poetry and Medicine, London: Bloomsbury, 2016.
4. Corinna Wagner and Joanne Parker, Art & Soul: Victorians
and the Gothic, Bristol: Sansom & Co., 2014.
5. Corinna Wagner, ed. Gothic Evolutions: Poetry, Tales, Context, Theory, Peterborough, ON: Broadview Press, 2014.
6. Corinna Wagner, Pathological Bodies: Medicine and Political Culture, Berkeley: University of California Press, 2013,
Articles and chapters:
7. C. Wagner, ‘The human ideal and the real: artistic vision and anatomical sight,’ Medicine, Health and Being Human, ed. Lesa Scholl, London: Routledge, 2018.
8. C. Wagner, ‘Bodies and Buildings: Utilitarianism, Materialism and Gothic Revival,’ The Oxford Handbook of Victorian Medievalism, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2018.
9. C. Wagner, ‘Replicating Venus: Art, Anatomy, Automata and the Ideal,’ ed. Will Abberley, Reading and Replicating Bodies, special issue, 19: Interdisciplinary Studies in the Long Nineteenth Century, Spring 2017.
10. C. Wagner, ‘Enlightenment Visions: Sight and the Sensate Body in Chinese Art and Medicine,’ Senses and the Body, Shanghai, China: Fudan University Press, 2016 (also translated into Chinese).
11. C. Wagner, ‘“People Bleed Stories”: Illness, Medicine, and Poetry,’ A Body of Work: An Anthology of Poetry and Medical Writing, London: Bloomsbury, 2016,
12. C. Wagner, ‘The Problem of Maternal Violence: Anatomy, Forensic Medicine and the Mind,’ The Secrets of Generation: Reproduction in the Long Eighteenth Century, eds. Ray Stephanson and Darren Wagner, Toronto: University of Toronto, September