- First Name
- Last Name
- United States
- State University of New York at Cortland
- Website URL
- Anglo-Norman queenship, female abbatial lordship, documentary culture and gender, female lordhsip, high middle ages, gender and Norman Conquest
- Media Contact
- Additional Contact Information
- About Me
- Recent Publications
‘You Conquer Enemies, even as a maiden: The Conqueror’s daughter and Holy Trinity, Caen’, History 103 (2017).
A Companion to the Abbey of Le Bec in the Middle Ages, eds. Ben Pohl and Laura L. Gathagan (Brepols: Brill, 2017).
“‘Mother of heroes, most beautiful of mothers’: Mathilda of Flanders and royal motherhood in the eleventh century,” in Virtuous or Villainess? The Image of the Royal Mother from the Early Medieval to the Early Modern Era edited Ellie Woodacre and Carrie Fleiner, Palgrave (2016), 37-63.
- Media Coverage
- Country Focus
- Expertise by Geography
- British Isles, France, Western Europe
- Expertise by Chronology
- Expertise by Topic
- Family, Government, Libraries & Archives, Material Culture, Sexuality, Women