- First Name
- Last Name
- Simon Fraser University
- Website URL
- sexuality, oral history, same-sex marriage, sexual deviancy, sex offenders, LGBTQ life, lesbian history, butch and femme, gender, archives, oral history,
- Media Contact
- Additional Contact Information
- About Me
- Recent Publications
“Love-Politics: Lesbian Wedding Practices in Canada and the United States from the 1920s to the 1970s.” Journal of the History of Sexuality 27, no. 2 (2018): 294-321.
“Reclaiming the Lesbian Archives: How Web 2.0 Tools Can Bridge the Gap between University and Community,” Oral History Review 43.1, 2016: 170-182.
With Anne Frances Toews and Lori Chambers, “Still Working in the Shadow of Men? An Analysis of Sex Distribution in Publications and Prizes in Canadian History.” Journal of the Canadian Historical Association, 2015. “Privacy Anxieties: Ethics versus Activism in Archiving Lesbian History Online,” Radical History Review, no. 122 (Spring 2015): 129-141.
“Liberating Marriage: Gay Liberation and Same-Sex Marriage in Early 1970s Canada,” in Patrizia Gentile, Pauline Rankin and Gary Kinsman, eds. Activating Resistance: Remembering and Re-Thinking Sex/Gender Activism, UBC Press, 2015.
- Media Coverage
- Country Focus
- Expertise by Geography
- North America, United States
- Expertise by Chronology
- 20th century, 21st century
- Expertise by Topic
- Family, Gender, Libraries & Archives, Pedagogy, Sexuality, Sexual Violence, Urban History, Women